I have the dubious honour of being the top search result for… drum roll please
places to spam!
This is an interesting search term according to all the stats systems I should not see any traffic, yet today I have seen over 15 visitors alone ok not a massive number but significant. I can only presume that in the course of academic research these people are searching for such terms.
If you are looking for places to spam my suggestion is not to use Google with that particular search query just a thought.
More unusual searches
Some of my more comical searches include:
- Cartoon Condom – Just want to say hi to all the year 10 students and good luck with your projects! (and yes if your their teacher everyone of them has emailed me for permission!)
- SEO Sucks – Probably does
- Wikipedia ate my hamster – no I kid you not
- use skin snakes it is good article – No idea
- cool brick wall – I feel like hitting one
Do you have any annoying rankings or indeed just down right bazaar search queries?